I don’t understand what all the hype is about Amy dying. Yes it is sad that a human life has been lost and it must be terrible for her family.
But in all honesty, who didn’t see it coming. We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later. She has been on a permanent bender for the majority of the last three years, which included lots of drinking, drugs and rapid weight loss. Everyone has seen the comparison photos of when she just became famous to a more recent photo.
Yes she had some talent and made a few good songs, along with some very irritating ones too (not Justin bieber or Rebecca black irritating, more like that guy that will catch a grenade for love irritating) but despite her talent she came from a really crappy background and she had issues.
Not just any old ‘I’m a rebellious teenager’ or ‘I am a superstar I can do what I want’ issues, no, her issues were a lot worse. So now she is part of the famous musicians 27 club, which until now contained legends and music geniuses, not someone that didn’t want to go to rehab.
But besides the crappy music, she did really go out in a true rock star fashion. A lot of flair, gossip and controversy. Alright, enough of the serious stuff, I have scoured the internet for the best and most tasteless amy jokes and I present them to you here in no specific order.
1. Can all those waiting to make a joke about Amy Winehouse please form a line…
It’s what she would’ve wanted.
2. Elton John will perform at Amy Winehouse’ s funeral with a beautiful rendition of Candle Under The Spoon.
3. What’s the difference between Amy Winehouse and a Moped?
A Moped can hit 30
4. And another one sniffs the dust!
5. McDonalds have released the Amy Winehouse McValue Meal. Just Coke and Ice.
6. what does amy winehouse have in common with janis joplin, jim morrison, jimi hendrix, and kurt cobain?
nothing. those people were talented musicians
Ok that’s all folks. In other news, my Birthday is up this week. I am quite excited.