Monday, June 6, 2011

Inconsiderate smokers

We all know a few of them. Those people that think that smoking in places where it is illegal to smoke is still cool to do. Yeah guy you are a real rebel. Fighting for a cause that is going to be won by you smoking in the public bathrooms.


It’s a valid life choice to smoke and blah blah. I've heard all the excuses before. I can't stop or I can stop whenever I want to. Sure you can. One thing that we all know you are very good at is lying to yourself. But really it's your choice if you want to smoke. No judgement.

The problem comes in when you smoke near other people. If you want to stuff up your own lungs and have eczema that's fine, but don't force it down on me. I don't want your second hand smoke polluting my lungs. I don't want to die at the age of 50 because I can't breathe anymore.

Don't be an inconsiderate a-hole and say things like “This is a free country and I can smoke where I want to” or “this is my country”. All you are doing is showing everyone that on the inside you are an inconsiderate uneducated s.o.b. that has to show he has power by smoking where he wants.

All you really are doing is trying to force your own inflated sense of superiority down on me, but really, it doesn’t matter to me. I don’t care if you think that means you are superior, all you are, is in need of approval from other people. Well done.

You are only fooling yourself. In most cases we will walk away, and you will think you have won and asserted your meager power over me. Actually all you got is tar in your lungs and someone that didn't want to fight a fools battle.


2 comments:

  1. You said no judgement!!! So for u being a queer and don't enjoy the recreation of smoking tobacco or other substances like ass hair compacted into tight roll, would be detrimental to your health so we, would recommend that u stop fucking men, and stop objecting towards people or gaydians smoking and blowing smoke around

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out
    http://aboutaiden.blogspot.com/2011/07/sour.html
    for my reply on these ridiculous comments.

    ReplyDelete